Thursday, September 30, 2010

★10 Days LefT★




Had a sleepless 2 days. Especially Tuesday night where I was at 3rd floor of Heisenberg studying for my Pure Maths 3 mock exam with Asyraf from 11pm till 7am. Maths Mock Exam was totally shit. Life was good till I finish my question 4.. Starting from 5 onwards, it was totally a doom.. Few of them were fine after that but once I saw Complex Number, I skipped that question. Never even bothered trying it coz I would prefer to spend that time on other questions. 1 hour 45 minutes is really very little for 10 killer Pure Maths 3 questions.

Went back to my room after that and wanted to sleep but couldn't. Having insomnia I guess. Then went to library where I saw Laavinia, Jasmeet and Yee Chong. Just talked a while, then went to bakery to eat ice-cream! Lol.. Joann, now you know why I let you eat the ice cream on my drink.

Talking about that, I went for dinner with Joann. Was really happy that I got the chance to be out with her. I just love being with her so much. Went to Aunty Jenny coz she wanted to watch some Hong Kong drama. While watching, she was like explaining to me everything happening there... So sweet of you honey! It was really a good drama. =) Then went back, suppose to have 8pm meeting. Wan Theng wanted me to attend her 1st blood donation meeting. I had to abandon Joann in the Student Centre itself.. Or else would have brought here along the street. No regret that I attend the meeting as well coz Wan Theng was so blur on what to do. Still... I'm so sorry darling! =(



Going out with her makes me really forget abt my studies or whatever gng on in my mind. We can talk about anything. I really envy at your friends who get the chance to be out with you everyday. I miss u lot and you can never imagine how much is that.

Mum and dad came this morning to visit me. Gave me home cooked food. So happy.. Just got back from Law class.. Gonna get a nap and start studying.




10 more days for my 1st paper! Time is limited but I have lots of stuffs to study. Gonna have lots of sleepless nights after this. Hope I can do well. Jia you, Shugan!

Off I go...... Next post of mine will be the last till 16th November 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment