Saturday, September 18, 2010

★Sad SundaY★

It's 2.05am, Sunday, 19th September 2010 now. Am sitting in the room alone writing a post about how I think my day gonna be. It's raining currently. Weather is so cold and windy.. Just got back from supper with Yee Ling and Chu Jin. Yee Ling called me to go study now in Newton Common Area but I kinda feel my eyes heavy and lazy.

Just realized that i'm 0% prepared for my Statistics test which is on this Wednesday. Didn't know about the test till just now. Was only concentrating for the Mock exam. Now i'm thinking if I should be going for the test... Haizz.. Been only studying Contract and Tort Law for the whole week. Neglected the other subjects. Guess today will be a Statistics day.

Gonna wake up early later, maybe a game of Dota, an episode of 'Friends' and start studying for Statistics. Got a revision book from the library 2 days ago. Hope it'll be helpful. So, i'm still deciding if I should join Yee Ling out there but honestly, i'm not in the mood to study anything right now. So, I guess i'm just going for bed soon.

Called my mum, dad and brother just now. Just love talking to them so much. I always wanted to be there every weekend. =( Now I know why I want to join Singapore Management University so much. Cause it's so near to my home and I can be back every Friday!

Talking about SMU, I'm still in a dilemma thinking where should I do my Law Degree (L.LB). INTI International University? HELP University College? Singapore Management University? Uhmm... It's really a hard choice to make. I salute Yee Ling for making a decision so fast. Guess I'm just gonna concentrate on my examination and think about this later on.

Talking about Yee Ling, I'm kinda surprised that she's the Auditor of the 15th Student Council. I think this is the first time ever for A Levels students to enter Student Council. Not that we can't enter or something but we were never sure of our future life here. Anyway, all the best, Yee Ling! Do your best there and always remember that you have my support.

So, Sunday's here.. Means it's the end of Raya break and everyone's gonna be back by today. Campus gonna be a happening once again. Exhibition week will be soon.. Let's see how the new term of Leo Club performs.. Waiting for you guys to prove it! All the best. =)

It's 2.17am now. Guess my bed needs me a lot as it lies there alone feeling sad waiting for me the whole day. Sorry baby, I'll be there soon. So, signing off now. Chiaoz!

No comments:

Post a Comment