Wednesday, September 22, 2010

★IgnoreD★

Kinda down today.. God knows why.. Skipped my Stats test for good.. Don't see the point doing it tho.. I prefer gng for the Mock Exam straight. So, after Maths class straight went to library.

Actually wanted to go back and get some rest since i'm not feeling well, but yesterday someone text me to ask if I'll be in library tomorrow. She sound like she'll be there. So, I went.. Waited... Waited... Waited.. 4 hours... I GAVE UP......... =(

It's just me being too stupid thought she'll be there. Nowhere in the message she said that she'll be there.. Anyway, hope I can just get used to it.. Getting ignored is not something new to me tho..

Feel like eating moon cake now. Thought wanna go buy tmr.. BUT SOLD OUT!!! =( =( Now who can buy moon cake for me? Haizz.. There goes another moon cake festival without eating moon cake.. Nobody knows how much I actually love moon cake..

Feel so tired.. Thinking if I should join the Leos for dinner at 6.30pm.. Feel so tired and sleepy.. 2 days had like total of 4 hours sleep.. I guess im just gonna go sleep, wake up later and eat Kimchi noodle.

Off....

No comments:

Post a Comment