Wednesday, September 22, 2010

★Under The MooN★

Yesterday night was A.W.E.S.O.M.E! I was so eager for moon cake and my Leo friends called me up for celebration. So, it started at 10pm.. Waited everyone at Einstein Common Area. Then Chua, Moi, Dodo, Christine, Jin, Jack, Shareen, Derek, Wan Theng, Iris and Jackson arrived. So, we went to the area beside Tennis Court and start lighting up the candle.. Had some photo snapping session there.



Then walked with lantern till Melati Hill.. Wanted to do hiking but then the beginning wasn't really good. Iris fell to the drain. So, we decided to walk back down the hill and went back to campus. Headed to basketball court and lighted up some lanterns on the tree.. We were too hyper that we lighten up a wood and start running around the basketball court.. Olympic Torch kononnya.. Lamers lar.. Then had some photography session there.. Was taking the pics of candles, lanterns, etc etc. The pics are uploaded in my facebook profile under the album "Beauty of the Moon". Click here to visit it. Im happy with some shots tho.. Really nice to have photography session when stress. Plus, I rarely do night shooting. So, it's a good experience for me. Just that flash tak cukup battery.. Gotta buy the Eneloop rechargeable soon.



Had lots of moon cake.. Thanks to Jin and Jack! Basically, lots of fun!! Love ya'll a lot.. Never regretted joining Leo and getting to know ya'll. Went to Aristotle to give smth to my fren but sadly she was busy with smth.. Had a good chat with Michelle while waiting for my fren. So, went to Newton to meet my friend. Saw Joann there with her bf I guess.. Nice to see you so happy there. I saw Robert, CJ, Enni and Yee Ling studying there as well. Went back to my room after that. Quick chat with Phang and texting Joann.

Was kinda surprised that she text-ed me at that time. I know I didn't answer you well. Sorry if that offended you.



A very nice and memorable day! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment