Friday, September 24, 2010

★It's Too PainfuL★



Woke up from a nap and saw your status.. I wish I would have just slept till the time I don't see that words from you. It's painful......... Those maybe just words for you but for me, I take it as really serious..





You were the only one I share things with.. Who do you expect me to share these things now? Guess another thing just to be kept and plant into my small heart.. I bet one day it's gonna explode so badly and kill me.. Why? Why? Why? My life was so good when I met you at first.. For the first time, I loved my life when I was out with you.. For the first time, I felt life is beautiful when I saw the actual you.. And now, day by day, I see the distance between you and me getting further and further. I don't wanna lose you..



I'm supposed to be studying and yet, I can't stop thinking about you. You know, I had the worst 2 weeks in my life!! I'm currently listening to few sad instrumental songs repetitively and all I can think is you.. When I was crossing over my friend's page, I saw this......



Hope you'll understand what I mean here. Sorry if I offended you. Maybe i'm in the dream world where it's only me who feels so. But it's just too hard for me to keep it myself and at the same time, I can't share it with you. You're the only reads my blog so I hope posting this here is quite the same with sharing with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment