Friday, September 17, 2010

★WeekenD★

Haiz.. It's a sad Saturday here and i'm sitting in my room, waiting for my chicken rice which I asked my friend 'tapao' for me. They called me out for lunch but I was in the middle of nice Dota game so refused their invitation.

Why is it a sad Saturday for me? Let me tell ya why.. First of all, it's SATURDAY which means WEEKEND!! People shud be enjoying their weekend either with their family or friend unlike me sitting in the room alone being an 'OTAKU'! I'm actually supposed to be in Subang now but sadly, my brother is too tired to pick me up.. So, there goes my weekend which I thought I would spend with my brother and sister in law. Guess I'm just gonna eat the chicken rice, start studying, watching 'Friends' series and play Dota. Sucky A levels life eh..

How I wonder I can be like the other ordinary students who are enjoying their Raya break now? Uhmmm... Why do I always have to choose the hard way of life towards what I want? The answer for those questions should be answerable by me but sadly, I don't have the answers. But i've chosen this path and i'll finish it! Not only finish it but finish it in an excellent way.

So, Jojo's leaving on the 23rd.. One of the first Leo I met here. And also one of the best emcee ever exist! She's leaving to UK to persue her 3rd year Law Degree. Gonna miss you lot, Jojo.. The campus has been so quiet since the day you finished your 2nd year. =( Have a great life in UK and always remember that there's someone who misses you everytime I walk by the Student Concourse and that will be me! Another person who will be leaving soon for his 3rd year will be Shehan aka the President of 14th Student Council. You've been great helper for our club and we always appreciate it bro!

So, orientation for the new students is here. Ayunee, who used to study in Taylors UC with me is now here. She's still the same! Hope can go out with her and have some free talk. Been 2 years since I actually met here..

Lastly, to Joann Soon.. Don't worry a lot about ur upcoming exam. I know you'll do well darling! It's just your first semester and there's so much time left for you to improve yourself if anything goes wrong. Always remember that I'm here to support you no matter how good or bad you do. Honestly, i'm missing you a lot here. Won't disturb you till you finish your exam. So, will meet you after your exam k. All the best and don't be scared.

So, I guess that's all the post about. My friend is gonna be here anytime soon. STUDY STUDY STUDY! All the best, Shugan!

No comments:

Post a Comment