Sunday, September 19, 2010

★End of BreaK★

Currently in the Newton Common Room. Common Area is just too crowded for me to sit and do my assignment peacefully. Sitting with Carolyn, Yee Ling, Jon and Robert. They are busy studying and revising for the Statistics Test but I can't do so yet. I have my Law assignment to settle first. Occupiers' Liability... Uhmmm.. Really need to re-read so that I can do this assignment.

Just posted something in the University Public Forum on the post 'Independence Day' started by Loh Yoong Sheng. Totally agree with him that the Independence Day is not seen at all in the campus because there were no any sort of decoration or events for the Independence Day. Also to some a**hole who said he don't give a damn whether there's any sort of celebration or not.. Dude, Come on! It's your country's National Day!! Who else gonna celebrate if not you who born in this country?? Anyway, no matter how corrupted this country gets, I still love this country a lot!

So, just saw my test mark for the Tort Law.. Damn, I got no idea why I got sucha low mark.. Not to say too low but quite low from what I expected. Gotta buck up again! Time to be nerd.. Talking about nerd, first thing I'm gonna do is deactivating my facebook temporary till my exam ends. Gonna be sad cause can't keep in touch with my Leo friends but I have no other choice. It's just taking most of my time! I can stare at the facebook without doing anything.. That's how bad it is!

It's end of the break. Campus is back on fire! So many people start moving up and down from Aristotle till Shakespeare.. I hate this.. I prefer the quiet and lonely campus life! Haizz...

Anyway, gonna start doing my Law assignment then have to go for my Statistics.. Really need to revise a lot of stuffs.. Hope I can do it!

Signing off, ShugaN.

No comments:

Post a Comment