Thursday, September 16, 2010

★The BreaK★

I'm currently writing this post in the library. It's so empty. Im the only one in the library now! Told Cherrie that I'm coming here to study and look what am I doing. Anyway, she's not studying either.. Busy commenting on the photo of her and Kay Pau.. So nice to talk about eating Cherry meh?? Lame lar u 2... LOL!

Talking about Cherrie, she's a very sweet and friendly girl.. We used to spam ppl's post a lot.. Currently can't cause both of us need to study for our upcoming MEGA examination which gonna determine our future life. So, jia you ya Cherrie! =) Let's finish our exam fast and go Singapore k!!

Holidays been great. Im actually back to campus where my other classmates and coursemates are still enjoying the break at their hometown. Kononnya, I came here to study.. Zzz.. The day I reached here, went out for the movie 'Going The Distance' with Richard and Chua in Midvalley.. Worth watching tho.. Damn fuuunnnnnnyyyyyy!!! Thanks to Richard for suggesting this movie.

The next day, I spent my time studying but not for long tho.. Only during night at Confusion Common Room.. Mistake was that I brought my laptop along.. Sei Sei Sei.. Most of the time used my laptop ni.. Haizz.. As for Tuesday, went out to Midvalley with Ern Chai, Kah Mun, Le Lee and Chua. This time, we spent like damn a lot.. But me and Ern Chai keep saying that it's a dream so don't worry so much. =p Eating Carls Jr. is a very satisfying thing. Resident Evil 4 in 3D is awesome! Then we met Irene in the Bridge to Gardens. She just finished her Intern.. Then met Angeline as well..

At night, it was quite a sad moment for me as the person who taught me what LEO is all about, Tan Kay Pau left to Germany. At the same time, I was kinda happy to see my other friends tho.. Cherrie, Su San, Shermaine, Meng Zhen and Tyler Choo came all the way from KL! Salute you guys.. Other than that, there were friends from STACT. After sending Kay Pau off, we went to Bagan Lalang.. It was so damn hard to drive on sucha dark road larr!! Go there just to see the stars! LOL..

On Wednesday, it was a boring day in the room. Just some chat with Joey Ng from Alpha Leo of Cannosian Convent. Thursday was a 12 hours outing marathon day with Irene, Ern Chai and Can Hann! Went to Midvalley, then Curve, Ikea, Bagan Lalang Beach to see the sun set and to Seremban Jusco to eat Kenny Rodgers.. Mannn.. Was sucha tiring day...

And now.. I think i'm gonna stop writing and go study.. Goodbye.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment