Sunday, September 19, 2010

★Law AssignmenT★

It's 2.45am now and I just finished my law assignment. Feel so happy.. Thanks to Yee Ling cause accompanying me till now. Robert, Carolyn, Jon and Chu Jin all left. Only left me and Yee Ling.. She seems so stressed up.. Relax girl! Life is fun, take it easy... I wish it's really true...

So, next will be revising for Statistics. Just added Lion Kenneth through facebook. Will talk to him soon tho. Reading about Kay Pau met Leos from Germany just makes me so envy. I always wanted to meet Leos from other countries and learn the way they work. I guess currently i'm talking about a project with Leo Club of Pamunugama from Sri Lanka about a joint project. Hope it'll go on and I can be there to serve their society. Also gonna try to Youth Exchange after my A levels. Just try and see if I can get it.

So, for now.. Leo should be out of my mind and A levels should be more concentrated. I understand that it's 2 different thing but for now, my brain only has the capacity to have 1 thing so I had to choose my studies. =)

Anyway, the photos I took recently has been uploaded under the album 'The Beauty of Life'. Click HERE to visit it. I'm kinda regret adding the words in the photos tho. Maybe when I have time, I'll remove the words.

I have plenty of plans on what should I do after my exams. Leos, Photography, Enjoy, Outing... Mannn.. It's gonna be a fun one..

I gotta get back to my Statistics. Chiaosz!

No comments:

Post a Comment