Monday, September 20, 2010

★20 Days To Go★

20 Days...
20 Days...
20 Days...
20 Days...
20 Days...

ONLY 20 DAYS LEFT for my final examination.. I'm so not well prepared. Haizz.. Currently doing Law past year paper in the Heisenberg Level 4 Pantry.. Just finished one for the Contract Law.. Damn.. Really hard one.. So damn hard to actually discuss and argue about that 2 guys.. The whole damn essay and I just added like 2 cases.. Sucha doom one I guess..

Now i'm thinking if I should be doing Tort Law past year paper or look through the Statistics. My back is very tired and painful.. Having headache.. No wonder I'm blogging now.. Ouch.. =(

I'm missing Joann a lot at this moment of time.. I hope she's fine. She's currently having her mid term examination. Finished her first day. Hope everything went well and tomorrow's exam will be a good one for her. All the best darling.. I hope can go for dinner soon. =(

No more mood to type anything here.. Currently sick of everything EXCEPT "HER". Gonna continue studying. Nitez.

No comments:

Post a Comment