Monday, December 14, 2009

●Back Afta So Long●

Hola everyone, I know I know.. Ppl been asking me if I have any problem cause I never update my blog for sucha long time.. Din know so many ppl reading my blog and also knowing what's gng on with me by reading my blog. Anyway, it was exam season so I totally had no time to post new blogs.. And am back now! So, let me start with my exam preparation.. The venue was Library, Block E Common Area, East Side Pantry of Block H and also AO Common Room.. So, yup.. I studied hard.. Tried my best so that I can maintain my 3As.. But sadly, I dont think that's possible anymore.. But still, thanks to Chiao Ann for studying maths and stats with me.. Jason for studying Law with me.. Because of u guys, I never felt boring studying.. So, let me start with how hard my maths is.. Mmm.. I calculated and I've lost 12 marks so far.. Lack of time put me more pressure into it.. Stats.. I felt it good but i'm kinda nervous cause everyone in my class says it's damn hard.. So, now i'm on doubt whether I did it correctly or not.. Business.. OMG! The paper was so cun till the last case study.. I never study abt Liquidity.. I've lost the notes and I tot it's not in d syllabus.. Wuwuwu... Last but not least, LAW!! I think I did it well.. I knew to answer all.. Did it with confident.. Hope that I did well for all.. Dun wanna disappoint my parents and also my darling chairperson, Suattie.. Dun worry ppl, I'll do my best no matter how active I am in clubs.. Next, exams finished on Thursday.. Went to Penang on Friday.. Whoohooo.. Damn.. Makan like nobody's business there.. Then went to Buddhist temple a while, then Kek Lok Si... Basically it was just makan trip.. Lolaxx.. Bought myself a Converse Shoe.. It cost RM 350-400 but I only bought it for RM150.. Hehhehee.. So lucky.. It's total white leather with black stars at the side.. Now, am back to JB.. First day in JB.. No plan for today.. Just gonna be at home, use lappy, play Football Manager 2010, watch movie, edit the Leo Website and inquire abt the progress of Health Awareness Week..

p.s. Government services sucks!

Can't wait to go watch Storm Warriors with Sandra Wong!! Darrrliinnggg.. Let's goooooooo!!!


Some of the pics taken on d way to Penang and in Penang..







Signing off,

SHUGAN RAMAN

No comments:

Post a Comment