Monday, November 9, 2009

●Monday, The 9th November●

Hi ppl,

So, it's monday.. As usual, I felt the same feelings which all the students should feel.. Especially when having 8am class.. Went for Stats class today.. For the first few minutes, I had NO IDEA at all what Mr. Tai Teck Wah was doing on the board there.. But then managed to cope up with it after that and realised that's actually A2 Levels.. So, after Stats, we went for breakfast at Bakery.. Ate normal spaghetti and milo while watching the top 10 mtv songs.. The whole Bakery only had students from my class.. Lolx.. Then left for my Maths class.. I hate it damn damn a lot ya know.. Maths after Stats.. It's like.. OMG! Somehow managed to bring the 2 hours of horror to end.. And guess what.. Business class cancelled for da week! Whoohooo.. That means tmr only got Law from 10-12.. Den i'm freee.. Weeee....

Went to Inti Mart after class to buy Shampoo and Facial Wash cause I left it in Genting.. TT.. Cost me 14 bucks each.. Haizz.. Then bought Garnedia's new bread.. The one with butter and kaya together.. Damn nice sia.. Only got 4 more now.. Hahhaa.. That's my lunch and dinner! Gonna finish it off.. Whoohooo.. Went back room, checked facebook and slept.. Just woke up! Planning to study after my shower.. Jia you Shugan!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

This part is for those ppl I talked to about certain thing today.

Sorry if I offended you guys in anyway but I just can't leave this thing to go on and on.. It's just too much sometimes. It's not my attitude at all to just keep this kinda things myself.. Just my nature..

SHUGAN RAMAN

2 comments:

  1. shugiie boom boom..
    betta have a proper meal instead of maggi mee and bread ni...lo..^^....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suattie.. Im having digestion problem.. So, no choice.. Or else im just gonna burst.. Lolxx.. Thanks for the care again.. Love yaaa!!

    ReplyDelete