Sunday, December 20, 2009

●Start of d boring period●

Heya ppl,

How is it gng on for everyone? Anyway, i'm back from Malacca.. It was d JIGA (Johor Indian Golfers Association) Family day. Held in A' Famosa Resort from Friday till Sunday.

So, my parents and sis in law together with my nieces left around 5pm+ on friday. Me and my eldest bro had to wait my 2nd bro back from Singapore.. He reached around 10+ and we had Burger King opposite Royal Johor country club. Den we left to Malacca.. It took us around 1 hour 20 minutes to reach.. Speed of 150-160km/h.. Lolx.. Not me drove tho.. Basically, I think I felt pretty bored there.. We went to the Safari.. Mmm.. Watched the 'NOOB' Wild Wild West show.. Was soooo boring.. Nothing like the one I watched in Thailand.. That was so professional. Then it started raining heavily so we couldn't go to the Water World altho we've bought the ticket for 71 bucks per person.. Den wasted another 30 bucks for the cowboy town.. Nobody went for that too.. We went for midnight show of a tamil movie.. Errr.. Not really good.. But ok lar.. Seen worst.. Lolx.. We played games etc etc.. Had few pretty girls also.. Basically, im glad that the weekend is over with smth..

It's monday now.. Both my bros left me alone here.. They have to get back working.. Sad.. Planning to learn on using Adobe Photoshop in detailed way.. Before this only know how to edit noob noob pics.. Not professional at all.. And... I'VE GAINED WEIGHT! =( Need to start gng gym when im back to campus.. Call Sandra Wong along.. Weeee....

And.. Nice to hear that my friend got the gift she wanted d most from her best buddy.. Err.. No.. OUR best buddy!

So, i'm still thinking when should I be gng back.. 30th and 31st is my enrollment but if I go on d 31st, I have nothing to do till 4th as my class only starting on d 4th.. How ar? Some ppl suggesting me to go on d 3rd and enroll cause it is still allowed.. Dono lar.. See first lor.. Scared ler.. Result coming soon.. How ar? Maths and Law assignment mark so low.. Haiz.. How to get A for those subjects? Nvm lar.. Im officially forgetting abt this sem exam which the assignment mark gonna spoil my result.. AS LEVEL is coming soon! Jia you Shugan! I know I can do well in it.. Confidence Boss, Confidence!

Basically, im gonna enjoy the few days period of time before I leave to campus.. Den strive hard.. Studies and Leo, here I come! Won't disappoint both of u..

Btw, still thinking how to celebrate christmas.. Mmm.. Suggestions needed..

p.s. I miss Suattie, Pau, Mel, Wendy, Shang, Biji, Dam, Jun, Moi, Mun Mun, Yung Kang, Kidz, Jackson, Alvin, Phriya, Dodo, Jie Jie, babe Bong and beloved Pochi! Love u guys a looooottttt!! Muakzzz..

Signing off for d moment,

SHugAr Babe!

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha.. u misss me.. i miss u tooooo.. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shugiee boom boom...
    I miss u lots too man..
    gonna c u tonite...
    hehehe...
    miss u lots..^^..
    and cheers....
    SMile always..

    ReplyDelete