Thursday, December 31, 2009

★New'Me 2010★

Good Day Everyone.

New'Me 2010 Presents:

1) Change in the attitude of myself.
2) Being humble and 0% arrogant on myself.
3) More disciplined.
4) Less talkative.
5) Less wasting of time.
6) Be smart look and tidy.
7) Concentrate more in the class.
8) Respect people as much as possible.
9) Never try to hurt anyone.
10) Be responsible on the things I handle and do.
11) No bad words at all.
12) Study hard and smart.
13) Never underestimate anyone.
14) No gossip or talk bad about anyone.
15) Lose weight.
16) Less time on internet.
17) No sad feelings.
18) Not to get sensitive over small things.

YEAR 2010 RESOLUTION.

1) *Cannot be posted out but known by certain people*
2) Forget about past, look only at future with the experience of past.
3) Success is my only option.
4) Being friendly and getting to know double the number of friends I got for the last semester.
5) Whatever happens, life has to go on principle.
6) Delete the word 'Give Up' from my dictionary.
7) Cheer people around me no matter I'm happy or not.
8) Good decision maker and be wise in every single decision I make.

Hence, hope the resolution I set will be the solution for me to be from the CURRENT ME to the BETTER ME.

Signing off with the confidence of success,

NEW Shugan Raman.

2 comments:

  1. I'll here wish u all da best k..
    u have my full support in achieving ur dream and wishes...
    loads of blessings..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Suattie.. Luv yaaa.. =)

    ReplyDelete