Wednesday, December 30, 2009

●Back To Inti●

Hey peps,

What's up?? Nyways, am back to Inti.. Errr... Came back on Tuesday.. 2pm bus from JB and guess what.. I was so lucky.. I met Cha Ling (Leo Flower) in d bus.. We had a long chat till we reach S'ban.. That's how both of us killed each other's time in d bus.. Then went back to our hostel, took bath, went for dinner in McDonalds with Zell, Tin Chew and Cha Ling.. Then sent Zell and Tin Chew back to Desa Palma.. Me and Cha Ling drove to LCCT to pick Yong Bin up.. Then went to Aunty Jenny..

Wednesday! Day I enrolled.. Went in, saw Zell, Carol and Jane in the entrance itself.. Talked to them a while.. Then saw Quai, Sandheep, Leong and Yat Sin in d Orientation Counter.. Kacau-ed them a while.. Then went to my faculty.. Lotz of ppl wo.. Then sat down there, talked to head of A Levels aka my maths lecturer, Mr. Wong Pak Hui! Hahhaa.. We all had millions of crap stories to talk. Then Miss Wing helped me to enroll and gave my timetable.. Walao.. Monday is total free day for me! Hehehee.. That meanssss.... Friday i'll finish my class at 12pm. Then I will be free till Tuesday 10am! =p Nice uh! Then saw THE Yuva Nathan crapping in front of AUP faculty.. Then i joined her to crap together.. Lolx.. Then Steffi!! She enrolled to her new course.. So kelian ler.. She had to do so many things to get enrolled.. So non systematic lar.. Bully my jie jie.. Why can't they make it like settle at one place instead of asking her to walk from East to West.. Then to East again.. Then to West again.. WTH sia.. And ya.. Went for lunch with Cha Ling in Bakery.. Then almost finishing time, Ah moi asked us to follow her for lunch.. Then we followed.. This time I didn't eat lor.. Cause ate earlier.. We went to Deli Food.. Then back to MPH.. Met biji.. Went to Newton Common Area and discussed on how to do the presentation on Introduction of Leo Club.. After that went back to my room and slept.. Woke up, got myself ready and went dinner with Ah moi, Zhu Wee and Biji.. Went to eat Tom Yam.. Yucks.. I hate it! Then went to Sports Hall for the introduction presentation.. So happy!! Saw Suattieeeeee.... Then got to know the chairperson of LSSC, Tania.. Kinda friendly ler she.. First meeting only we were talking as if friends for years d.. Then our presentation was okay lar.. We just did our job.. Thanks Suattie for encouraging us.. Then few of the Stact committees came later on.. Err.. Angeline, JY, Drescher.. Was with them a while and watched the games.. Then went to yamcha with Jojo! Talked bloody a lot of things vehh.. Back to hostel, facebook and slept!

So, just woke up... Planning to eat the Nestum chicken rice for lunch.. Then evening around 6+ will be leaving to Subang.. Cause too bored here.. Saturday got reunion party! Whoohoooo...

Enjoy d last day of the year ppl!

Busy preparing for new resolution,

SHUGAN RAMAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment