Monday, August 31, 2009

●Start of new seM●


Yo Yo!

So, i'm in my hostel now.. Starting my class tomorrow.. Whoohooo.. So excited.. Tomorrow class starting at 4 ni.. Dono what to do from morning till 4.. Haizz... DC++ oso not working.. How to download movies????? Wuwuwu.... Hope it'll be working when I wake up tomorrow..

So, got my laptop back.. I hope it won't cause me anymore problem.. It's so tiring to bring my laptop all the way to Lowyat for warranty.. Somemore they often take their own sweet time to repair it.. It took them 1 1/2 months to get it done.. And nothing seems changed as I still can hear the fan making noise..

And guess what! I've changed my phone.. Bought Nokia 5800 Xpress Music (Tube).. The phone is super cool and I love it.. It has GPS and WIFI as extra compared to my old phone.. I've traded in muah old phone cause very 'puas' using it. =)

So... Yeah.. Arsenal lost.. Lolx.. Damn Man U! The ref being damn bias towards them.. It wasn't a penalty at all!! Stupid diver! You call urself a professional? Zzz.. (I'm not a fan of both the team)

Met Leo Phriya, Leo Dodo, Leo K-Pau, Leo Yi Jun and Leo Moi today.. Felt so happy meeting them.. Missed u guys a lot.. Can't wait to see Suat Li's new hairstyle.. Hahhaa.. She looked cute in the pic.. Like small girl ni.. Lolxx.. *wink*.. Can't wait for Wednesday's meeting ler Suat Li!!

Lastly... MY ROOM IS VERY HOTT!!!! Haiz.. I want my old room back.. So nice got aircond.. Damn AO.. They said 100% I can get aircond room here.. When I went to room booking, they said only 4 aircond room was open for booking and all booked. Damn them.. They should give the priority for those signed in for Aircond room.. And at least don't simply do some shitty empty promise.. Hate the guy who told me that I'll surely get aircond room.. Zzz.. But on the other hand, i'm still happy cause I can maintain my single room.. Just that very less frens in this block redi.. All went for Fleming.. Miss u guys! We really had a good time in Lincoln!

No comments:

Post a Comment