Tuesday, August 25, 2009

●Changes In My Life 2●


Hi Hi.. Sorry cause I stopped the story right there.. Was too tired to type anymore longer during that time.. Just imagine myself replying ppl in msn, blogging, doing event proposal and browsing facebook at the same time.. Lolxx.. Insane huh! That's me.. =)

Nyway, I'
ve posted the 'MemorieS of LeO'. That's the name of my slideshow there.. I actually wanted to add in my profile as gadget but the stupid thing just can't be added into my profile.. Darn.. So pissed off.. So, finally I lost my patient and just posted it as one of the Blog post. Mmm.. Ya, those photos are from my first event, Children Camp 5 till the 2nd last event Installation Night. I don't have any of the photos of 'Colors of Leo' Farewell Gathering cause I attended late for the event due to terrible sickness.. Had all the 7 symptoms of H1N1.. Was on the bed without eating for 3 days wo!

So, let me
continue with my story of Leo. I stopped at Blood Donation++. Then after blood donation campaign, some of the old BOD told me to go for the 14th Intima Leo Committee.. At first, I tot i'm so not deserved.. But as the days went on, I had the confidence to go for the interview. All thanks to my beloved Leo Suat Li and Leo Wei Kean for encouraging me.. So, among all the post available.. Membership Director sounded cool and I like the job too.. You know.. I love to socialize with ppl.. Haha.. And also thanks to Leo Flower and Leo Dodo for telling me the responsibilities of Membership Director. So, the interview day came.. I was the first person to be interviewed. Leo Arthur, Leo Steffi and Leo Siow Wen were the person who interviewed me.. At that time, I swear to god that I felt so much relieved after seeing those 3 ppl.. Know why? Cause... Leo SUAT SUAT wasn't there!! I had enough during my interview for CC5 with her.. Hahaha.. Thank god she's not allowed to be the interviewer cause she was standing for the Chairperson post. So, my interview went well.. Right after the interview, I went for my Blood Donation Event Review.. Guess what, this girl was complaining abt me and I shoot her back till she almost cried in the middle of everyone.. I felt so bad but it's ok cause she knows me well.. She's my classmate.. Lolxx..

Mmm.. Ya, I was sitting in the Starbucks Area after a week from the date of interview.. Leo Arthur came to me and asked me to check my email.. I was so suprised that.... I PASSED MY INTERVIEW!! Lolxx... So, from Shugan Raman.. I became.. Leo Shugan, Membership Director of 14th Intima Leo Club! And I was very proud not because I got the post.. Cause I'm gonna work under Leo Suat Suat.. Hahaa.. I'm sure we gonna rock de leo together!


So, th
e first task of 14th Intima Leo was Inti Carnival.. We really enjoyed this event.. Shouting there and here.. The best part was.. We went and stood in front of MPH to sell the fruits and pudding.. We really bullshit a lot to sell our stuff.. 'Sir, plz buy our fruits and live longer than those lecturers who never buy'. Since the weather was so hot, we event came out with 'Eat the pudding and fruits, reduce 5 Degrees Celsius now'. Crap huh... I know.. But we managed to sold everything by 11.30.. The fastest stall to finish off selling.. Hahaha.. Proud of you Leo.. And suddenly Suat Li appeared with a good news.. Guess what? Leo won the Best Decorated Stall Award.. Whoohoooo.. Good job everyone!


After the C
arnival, everyone went back to their hostel, got some rest and prepared themselves for Installation Night. I was in full formal except tie cause scared too hot.. Lolxx.. So, we reached the Pan Pacific Hotel, KLIA. Met a lot of Leos there and start taking ample of photos.. Not a single place missed.. Miss Suat Suat's present during that time cause she never get to take crap photos with us.. So, the event started.. Leo, Adventure and Stact Club gave full support for the event.. We were cheering for Leo everytime Leo Club in the nominee list. And guess what, 13th Intima Leo Club got 6 awards which is Best Council Member - Leo Arthur, Best Vice-Chairperson - Leo Steffi, Best Camp - Children Camp 5, Best Event Review - Children Camp 5 and Best Community Service Event if i'm not mistaken won by Suat Li's Leo Mission! Can't remember the 6th award tho.. So sorry.. Nyway, I was so proud of 13th Intima Leo.. And when I was cheering for Leo during the best camp award.. Leo Tin Chew turned to me and said.. You better don't cheer too much.. If CC5 wins, you guys are dead next term.. He is sooo sooo soo bad.. Putting pressure on me for no reason.. Hate Tin Chew! Sadly, we couldn't get the last and best award. I promised to myself that I'm gonna work hard for Leo and make sure Leo's name appear on the stage for the last award next Intima Installation! So, after the event, we went to Old Town Coffee House in Cyberjaya together with Adventure and Stact. We had a good time there, went back at 3+ and the next day I was suppose to wake up at 6.30am and leave to Singapore to watch Singapore vs Liverpool football match.. And I end up waking at 10 o'clock and rushed all the way out.. Zzz...


And of course the last event for 13th Intima Leo Committees was the Farewell Gathering together with the 14th Intima Leo Committees.. It was very fun during the preparation for DIY gift for the outgoing committees. It was a new experience for me cause I never made such thing before.. Haha.. It was nice tho.. Except Adam's one!! He was so lazy to do and just sebuk on other ppl's gift.. Refer to the pic! So, the Farewell Gathering came.. Sadly, I was so sick at that time.. I could only manage to do the Programme Flow. Went to the venue, passed the programme flow to the Emcee.. Went to cybercafe and slept off.. I tot I'll make it to the event cause I don't wanna miss the opportunity to say goodbye to some of my beloved ppl.. I forced myself to be there but I couldn't.. Before the event started, I felt like fainting and I told Suat Suat that i'm gng back to my room.. She was so considerate! Love ya Suat Suat! I went back, took a nap.. Woke up at 9.. I really felt wanna go.. I strengthen myself, took my bath and went back.. So happy to see them all.. Haha.. Made a good decision guys.. The sharing session was awesome and... Good Job Steffi! So, we made few ppl cry especially the person we all target! Hahaha.. Event ended with Leo call!

So, no more 13th Intima Leo anymore.. It's 14th Intima Leo now.. But all I'm gonna say is.. You guys will still lead us indirectly.. Your awards, your perfomances, your quality of job, your friendship and bonds among the members and also committees like a family will always be our motivating factor and supporting element for every single thing we do! Thanks a lot Leo!

I LOVE LEO, I LOVE LEO, I LOVE LEO

ROARR ROARR ROARR!






No comments:

Post a Comment