Friday, August 28, 2009

●Back Back Back●

So.... Went to enroll today! OMG.. I'm proud of the efficiency.. I finished enrolling, paying my tuition fees, get my room key and shift into my room in just 40 minutes.. =) Now in Subang d... Tomorrow most probably gng to Lowyat to get back my laptop.. Sent for warranty.. Lolx.. And yea... Today saw Sandra and Iris.. Quite happy to see them back.. =) Am gng back to hostel on Monday.. Hahaaha.. Can't wait for it..

And.. YEA! Tomorrow night got Manchester United vs Arsenal football match.. Gonna watch it.. Whoohoo.. I really hope for a draw game.. =p Cause I don't support any of them.. Hehehe..

My law lecturer changed!! Cannot go 8 o'clock class at 9 d!!! Haizz.. Feel so sad.. But my timetable ok lar.. Quite free.. So, i'm gonna sign up for gym for sure!! Jia you Shugan!!

Anyway, to all my frens.. See ya at campus in 2 days time! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment