Tuesday, September 1, 2009

●First day of muah clasS●

Heya..

So, basically first day was super bored.. Went for class at 4.. Then the lecturer came in.. Said that he wants the class to be till 5 only then the other 1 hour replace on Friday.. This means that I'll be gng to academic block on Tuesday just for freaking 1 hour class.. Insane rite! Zzz... He came into the class at 4.10.. Class was dismissed at 4.15.. Hehehe.. Best Lecturer I've ever seen!

Then.. I've never had sucha boring night before.. No DC++ still.. No movie.. No drama.. No books.. Damn.. At least got committee meeting tmr.. Make my night fun..

Changed the arrangement of the bed and table in my room.. Now feel like more spacious.

So, today is done.. Gonna play psp while listening to song on d bed till I feel sleepy.. Have to wake up at 8 for law class.. Whoohoo.. Hoping for the new lecturer.. Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment