Thursday, August 27, 2009

●Sem Break Almost OveR●

Heya..

First of all, I would like to thank a lot to my sweetheart Biji! A lot of ppl were complaining abt my font is unreadable and I tried to change but nothing happened.. It was still the same.. Biji was the one helped change.. Love ya Le Lee..

Mmm.. So, sem break gonna finish soon.. Result's out.. Feel very unsatisfied with muah result.. Got a B for my Law.. Law was the subject I studied so hard and started my revision so early.. End up got a B for that subject and some of them who took my own sample answer as their revision notes got A.. I'm kinda sad cause it spoiled my result.. BAAA.. Haizz.. Feel sad but nevermind.. God just want me to do better in it.. So, i'll just stop thinking abt past and gonna start doing well for my future.. I WILL FOR SURE!! Jia you, Shugan!

Yea.. Am gng back tomorrow.. Leaving in the morning.. Gonna enroll for new sem, pay d tuition fees, get my new room key and shift muah things in.. Some ni.. Yesterday went for shopping with my mum.. Bought Korean Ramen, Butter Cookies, Chocolate Malt, Pantene Shampoo etc etc etc.. Cost 200+ just for 12 items.. Hahhaa.. Damn bad uh me.. Take advantage.. If I din buy, then I need to use my monthly allowance to buy wo.. And the mart in Dining Hall is so useless.. Don't have the Pantene I want.. So, after moving all my things in, I'll be gng to Subang.. Will be back on Monday nia..

And... OMG!!! Muah timetable is sucha holy ****!!!! WTH le.. 2 days got 8-10, 4-6 class.. Why they want us to wake up so early and go back so late? So inconsiderate.. And the worst part is.. FRIDAY I FINISH CLASS AT 6!!! Maade... By the time I reach the bus stop will be 8 and won't have any bus left there due to Tin Chew's curse on me.. So, no more gng back to JB except got holidays lor.. Nx stop : Hari Raya!

So.. I'm gonna miss my mum and JB a lot.. Btw, been eating a lot down here.. Gained weight.. Gonna sign up for the gym there.. Need to lose down some weight.. Maybe Sandra will join me tho! Let's go Sandra!! Haha..

Mmm.. Gng to Lowyat on Saturday to collect my laptop.. And not planning to change my phone.. Nothing nice le.. All the phone now has almost same specs as mine.. So, plan cancel! Hahhaaa.. Gonna save money to buy Alienware nx year! jk jk..

Anyway, I miss all Leos.. Suat Suat, Kay Pau, Shang, Wendy, Mel, Kahmun, Biji, Waikit, Adam, Moi, YJ, Alvin, Jackson, Eng Hong, Dodo, Irene, Phriya and MerJ! See ya guys in the first meeting and let's rock the events for nx sem.. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment