Friday, November 6, 2009

●Thank God it's Friday●

Heya,

Let me start with my life of yesterday (5th November 2009). Had my Stats Class from 8-10.. Then Law from 2-4.. Around 3+, I came out of the class and joined Suattie and d gang cause there's no more lesson d.. The lecturer was just asking us to do some questions which I can actually do at my room. So, I didn't think much to come out of the class or else I sure would have rejected them if there's smth important gng on. Den, we went to S'ban Jusco.. 2nd time gng there.. First was with my OLE group during my orientation..

Mmm.. Well.. We wanted to change Uncle's outlook so basically most of the time spent for him.. I was happy for him cause he look a lot handsome and matured with his new outfit.. Good job guys.. So, after that went to Jusco to buy some steamboat thingy.. Was happy till one moment which totally brought my mood down.. So, I never really join them to buy the steamboat things cause I dun wanna show my 'mood off' face to them.. Make them worried nie.. So, just walked ard finding for chocolate drink and tea but end up never bought anything..

First, I tot I dun wanna join d gang to steamboat cause I dun wanna make other ppl worry abt me.. But then lastly, I still went for steamboat in Uncle's house.. Was there ard 2 hours.. Used laptop.. Watched Isang and Uncle play game... Was bored.. I went back to hostel ard 2..

Had 11 o'clock class today.. Set my alarm at 10.30 but guess what.. I woke up at 7.30 and couldn't sleep anymore.. Was just listening to songs and facebook till my class.. Then went for my MGT class.. Then maths.. Then law.. Basically, today's law was damn boring.. Was learning about Courts.. Jurisdiction..

Came back.. Went for dinner.. Now blogging.. And guess what.. Am leaving to Genting Highlands with my beloved Leo at 2.30am later on.. Hope to be a good trip without having any mood problem..

See yaa..

No comments:

Post a Comment