Wednesday, November 4, 2009

●5th Day of November●

Dear Readers,

So, yesterday (4th November 2009) was a superb day for me.. My luck in facebook maybe shown low but my day wasn't as the percentage of luck at all.. All thanks to my beloved Suattie!

So, it was like this.. I had 8 o'clock law class.. Then came back to my room ard 11.. Saw Suattie's post in facebook.. Then as usual lor.. Go kepoh her post.. Cause super 'sien'! Then suddenly she called me out to Sunway Pyramid at 12.. I was like.. Thanks a lot for saving me Suattie!!

So, we reached Sunway.. Then went to WONG KOK! Hahahhaa.. Not d same one k.. This one is million times better altho dun have chicken porridge and nata de coco.. Lolxx.. So, ate smth special there.. If not mistaken, it's called Baked Rice Chicken Chop with Portugese Sauce.. Mmm.. Not bad tho.. Worth the price.. Den after our so called 'lunch' which we took at 3+, we went to the skating alley where we saw Biji2, Hao Siang, MernJ, Daniel, Charis, Kelvin and many more.. Din know so many of them were there.. So, after that was.. Mmm.. Owh yaaa.. Bowling!! Hahahhaa.. I tot I suck at it.. Never know got a lot of ppl worst than me.. Hehehe.. So happy.. Uncle did a great comeback! He was last till 3 quater of the game.. Then had straight 2 strike and won the game.. Zzz..

After bowling, we went to A&W.. We never really eat cause too full d.. I bought 2 Curly Fries for YJ, me, Suattie, Adam, Dodo and Moi.. But then YJ and Suattie din wanna eat.. TT.. Make me sad nie.. Ppl offer but dun wanna take a piece oso.. So, after that Suattie, YJ and Moi abandone me and went somewhere.. So, I just walked ard the place a while lor.. Looking at shoes and bags.. Then saw Adam and Dodo in a shop.. They recommend me to buy a very fancy and colourful shirt.. Actually to be honest, it's really worth.. RM39.90 oni!! But we never buy anything lar..

Then we went to Arcade near the Skating place.. I changed 3 bucks and used all playing that 'poom poom disket thingy'.. Cheating ler that machine.. Never score oso count mark one.. Stupid! Adam was playing basketball on the other side.. My god.. How he can go till 3oo points all?? Zzz.. Then after that we still not puas, went to the arcade beside the theater.. Then first game we played was Daytona.. I played not to win but to sabotaj ppl one.. Start nie go find Suattie's car and bang.. Her car was like flying high on the sky!! Hahahhahaa.. Then after that Adam pulak.. All cursing me like hell! Hahhaa.. Damn fun ya know..

Meanwhile, we still managed to get some paiseh photos with toy guns on our hand.. Lolxx.. Then the best part was... DDR!! Dance Dance Revolution!! Hahahaa.. So pro le.. I tried for the first time.. Adam and Uncle so pro.. But Uncle arrr... We laugh like hell when u dance the last song wo.. Hahahhahaha... U were like bending down and dono do what up there.. OMG... Laugh till stomach ache ler.. Uncle.. Uncle.. Then planned to go back lor.. The KTM from Central to Nilai rite.. Was so empty till we treated the whole KTM like our own one.. Lie down on the chair lar.. Play 'kicking bottle' inside.. Haizz.. Nice time guys!!

Reached Inti.. Then Yong Bin and Ah Chua came to fetch all of us from KTM station.. Thanks Yong Bin and Ah Chua.. So sorry to trouble u guys.. Then we went supper at 12.45am.. Nobody wanted to eat in Wong Kok.. So, we decided to 'tapao' burger.. I went back to my room but Suattie, Madam Gan, Junn and Moi went to Uncle's house.. I had class at 8am today so can't really join them tho..

So, ard 3am, went to As-Salam to watch football.. Came back at 5+++.. Couldn't wake up this morning but yet still forced myself to wake up.. Dun wanna miss my class.. So, now I'm back! Blogging while facebook-ing and chatting with Leo Michelle Ng!

Dono later will join them for S'ban or not cause I dun wanna trouble them.. They might get late because of me then.. So... Mmmm...

2 comments:

  1. Shuggie...
    its not tat i didnt wanna to eat..
    but, i;m full..we had late lunch ma..
    haha...if i noe tat u would be sad..
    i shud at least take one..
    hahaha..^^..
    anyway, thanks a lot..and
    today!!!..lets rock..^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,
    shuggie shuggie boom boom...
    still got me play ice skating...
    why you can forget me....
    so sad now... aiz..

    ReplyDelete