Friday, September 4, 2009

●First week of sem 2●

Holaa...

So, the first week is over.. Went 4 days of classes this week. Mmmm.. Basically all I can say was.. B.O.R.I.N.G! Law was kinda interesting tho.. New lecturer.. Miss Meerah (spelling).. She's quite good in telling stories and really knows a lot of stuffs.. So, she can just tell us one story for 30 minutes and after finishing she'll ask us why never stop her from blabering so much.. Lolx.. I have the confident on doing well under her. So, others all d same.. Started the lesson for all 4 subjects.. I had kinda tough time waking up for 8 o'clock classes tho.. But i'm sure nx week will be alright.


And yea! The best part.. First meeting of 14th Leo Committees and also B'day celebration of Bong Bong and Suat Suat.. It was really nice tho altho kinda rushing to there and here.. But in overall, I was very happy to join the family to celebrate their birthday. So, we are suppose to gather in Sc 1-15 at 6.15 but me, Leo sweetheart and Leo Ah Moi was a bit late cause delay at the Pizza Hut.. And the worst part was.. We reached there then Sandheep asked me to go get smth for him. So sad cause I missed Bong Bong's birthday.. Wuwuwu.. =( But at least I came on time for Suat Li's celebration.. She was in total confused who's birthday are we celebration. And when we mentioned her name, she was like.. My birthday finish redi lar... Lol Suat Li.. Your birthday only finishes after you celebrate it with Leo! Oh yaaa... U kena bang to the cake! Hahhahaaa.. So good huh Leo.. Bully their own chairperson.. Superb! But I swear it wasn't my idea at all k.. It was Leo Adam, Leo Wai Kit and Leo K-Pau did that.. I'm innocent! Hehehhe.. Feel so sorry for you Suat Li! You were so cute with da new hairstyle and end up you had to get all the cakes to ur face and hair! Hahahhaa..


So, we cleared everything up and started our meeting on time! Leo = Efficiency! Proud of you guys.. It was quite a long meeting but fun tho! The matter of discussion is a SECRET so can't be posted here. Sorry ya! *wink* All I can say is I'm having VOC for 3 events this sem. 2 from Leo and 1 from Service Cell.. And ya.. During the meeting, Leo Phriya's hair got stucked to Leo Irene's badge.. It was so funny as Leo Irene struggled to take it out back. And finally guess who came to save the world! Hahahha.. The cake girl!! =p (She gonna kill me if she reads this!) And Leo Adam still had time to make a cold joke there.. Phriya, use Pantene! Hahaha.. Adam will never gonna stop this.. So, meeting ended ard 9+.

The next day, we had a dance practise.. Leo Cha Ling and Leo Dodo was teaching us 4 songs! I love the couple dance! Hahahaha.. Had a good time dancing with you Leo Irene! And ya, it's been quite long since I was tired like that but I was very happy with that.. Still practising the dance in my room.

So.. It's Saturday.. In JB now.. Slept like 2 hours ni yesterday. Went to CC to play Left For Dead with my brother.. Then came back ard 4.. Slept ard 4.30.. Woke up at 6 to send dad off.. No plan yet for the weekend.. Guess will just play with my twin nieces! Hahhaa.. Dun be jealous ya Steffi! Steffi just love my nieces and she always ask me to bring them to Inti.. Neh way Steffi! Bluehhh...

So, hope everyone have a good weekend and enjoy the remaining weeks of the sem!

Signing off, Leo Shugan Kun!



2 comments:

  1. haha....shugiee!!!..
    love ur post lots..
    haha..update me everytime u update ur blog la..haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahhaa.. Thanks a lot Suat Li.. I will!! =)

    ReplyDelete