Monday, November 1, 2010

★HalloweeN NighT★

Attended 1st Anniversary Dinner of Omega Leo Club of Damansara on the 29th October 2010. Started my journey with INTI Bus at 3.15pm. Reached KTM around 3.40pm and got into a KTM which was so packed. Trust me, there was not even a place to move, lack of Oxygen, smelly and cramped. It seems like every station the train stopped, 1% got down and 10% goes in. Some of them had to push themselves in since there crowd was till the door of KTM. It was so tiring for me to be in sucha situation. Finally, reached KL Sentral around 5 plus. Called Aisha Begum from Leo Club of KDU as we planned to go together. Got into the Rapid Train with her which was heading to Masjid Jamek. Got down at the train station, walked to another train station and got into 1 and headed to Sentul Timur. From there, took a cab to Dewan Mutiara in Jalan Ipoh.

Seriously, it was a very tiring journey so we decided to go up straight to the hall and have a sit first. Really didn't have that much mood. Shermaine darling said hi to me and I felt so bad not replying her. I regret for my action. Sorry darlz. I understand that I shouldn't have shown my tiredness out. Really sorry for that. But after resting a while, back to normal hyper-ness.


With Darling

They were preparing the hall so I decided to have a walk by my own around the kompleks.. There was nothing there basically. After a while, Aisha called me up and we went to do make up for Cherrie. It was fun playing with her face! Pity her seriously.. But trust me, she was A.W.E.S.O.M.E!! You deserve the best dressed award, Cherrie. After all those make up, there was a cam whoring session which was participated by Aisha, Cherrie and Micheal. LOL you guys lar...



The Scary Mummy - Cherrie Looi

Event started around 8pm. Met Beatrice Grace, IPP of Petaling Jaya Integrity Leo Club. Before this just knew her but this was the first time I actually met and talked to her. She was a very friendly girl tho. She taught me quite a number of things, shared with me quite a number of stuffs. It was very nice meeting you, Beatrice. Another person I would glad to meet was Oh Kansha from Leo Club of KL Unity. A very nice guy!! Had lotsa fun with ya.


From Left: Shermaine (Damansara), Me, Cherrie (City West), Aisha (KDU) and Beatrice (PJI)

Other than these people, was very nice meeting and talking Su San, LMZ, Esther, Grace, Jasie and also the Pink Group members! We are the champion group!! Lol...
Went back around 11pm.


The Pink Group

Thanks to Beatrice for dropping us in Aisha's house. And thanks to Aisha for dropping me and Kansha in Subang. Love ya'll a lot!
Had a great day meeting ya'll again. Can't wait for the next time. Happy Anniversary, Omega Leo Club of Damansara.




No comments:

Post a Comment