Sunday, January 24, 2010

★When? Why? How?★

When?? Why?? How??
When?? Why?? How??
When?? Why?? How??
When?? Why?? How??
When?? Why?? How??

G-Night's over! 1/4 of my job is done for the semester! And just with this event, I'm so tired. How bout Charity Night? How bout Health Awareness Week? How bout Leo Mission? Haizz..

Last weekend, I attended the Leo Committee Training Camp. Enjoyed it a lot. Had so muchhhh funnn!! My group consist of 6 ppl. Suattie, Yi Jun, Phriya, Phriya's twin brother (Eng Hong) and Shareen. We had nice laugh and good sharing session. Thanks everyone for the support. New experience, new way of working, how important discipline is and how important teamwork is was few of the things I've learnt. We wasn't afraid to go find the snake near the camp fire. We rock!! Suattie and Pau Pau guided us well! Good job guys.. Last but not least, I would like to thank all the organizing committees, Steffi Caroline, Arthur Manfred, Ah Du, Cha Ling, Wei Kean, Yong Bin, Megan and Ah Chua for the time you guys spent with us and for organizing sucha excellent camp! Love you all..

3/5 weekdays in this week got meeting... Charity Night meeting tonight, Children Camp 6 meeting tomorrow and G-Night E.R on Thursday. Whatever it is.. I'm just gonna use Arthur's sacrificing theory. Among Social Life, Studies and Sleep we can only choose 2! And i've decided to choose SOCIAL LIFE (LEO CLUB) and STUDIES. I dun care if i became a zombie.. I'm gonna do well in my studies and im not gonna let Leo Club down.

So, back to the title..

WHEN: When am I gonna start getting serious about my exam?
WHY: Why I know I can do it but I'm not doing it?
HOW: How do I manage my time well?

I had so many posts during my high school yet I was so organized but I feel this moment is kinda messed up. Gonna think of a way to make myself out of here by end of January! I promise that!!

So, no more time wasting! I'm officially deleting that from my dictionary of life!

Signing off with full of confidence,

LEO SHUGAN

No comments:

Post a Comment