Friday, October 16, 2009

●Back For Diwali●


Heynoo Heynooo,

Lolxx.. Miss that song ler.. I wanna danceee... Have to wait till next gathering.. Haizz.. So, I'm in JB now.. Back to my home to celebrate Diwali with muah family.. Nice to see everyone here!!

Finished my law test at 4.. Left campus ard 4.30 and they were having fire drill that time.. So funny tho.. Only the members of SAO were running out.. Kekekeke.. Miss Lilian called me along when I was standing in the queue of ATM. Then I was like, sorry Miss, money more important.. Lolxxx.. Then reached JB ard 9.30.. OMG.. Super tired.. The worst part is.. LAW TEST DAMN ****ing HARD!!! Miss Meerah, why you have to set sucha hard questions for us?? Haizz.. Don't wanna see the paper and my mark redi lar..

So, what's special at my home? Mmmm.. Firecrackers.. Whoohooo.. My house gonna be like Dataran Merdeka redi.. Tonight's gonna be a GOOD GOOD night!! Lolxx..

And yea, I can't wait for the Leo Genting Trip.. Whooohoooo... Fun Fun Fun!! 7th November.. Come faster!! Btw, miss u all Leo sisters and brothers.. Just din see u guys for a day but feel so miserable.. Will bring ya guys cookies k!

So, I've posted out the next sem events of Leo Club in previous post.. My posts for those events are:

1) Health Awareness Week = Organizing Chairperson
2) Leo Mission = Vice Organizing Chairperson
3) Charity Night = Programme Master
4) Gathering Night = To be confirmed
5) Children Camp 6 = Programme Master..

Fuhhh.. I'm in dilemma now.. I don't know whether I can make it for Children Camp 6 programme master.. I'll be having my finals during that time.. IMPORTANT wo!! 50% of my course and need to use that to apply Unis.. How ar?? Will think abt it tho..

So, Suattie is YJ.. YJ is Suattie.. Who's the organizing chairperson of Charity Night now?? Only the god knows! Hahhahaa.. All of us harr.. Like childrens wo.. So childish.. (Suattie gonna whack me with his wushu if he reads this)

Anyway, Happy Diwali to everyone no matter you're indian or not, you're celebrating or not.. Lolx..

Take care peps..

Tataaaaa..

2 comments: